WiFi Setup &Help
You can connect via wireless on-campus* with your laptop, smart phone, handheld device including iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone, Droid, etc.
Unfortunately there are too many specifics and unique devices to list the setup instructions for each device here. Updated instructions for many devices and operating systems are on our website.
1. Go to www.duq.edu/duqnet and configure wireless using setup documentation that is provided. Call the Help Desk for questions/issues along the way.
2. Ask a tech savvy friend for assistance.
3. Call/email the CTS Help Desk for assistance.
4. If something serious is preventing the connection (virus/spyware/etc.) you can visit the DU Computer Store and pay our technicians a minimal fee for the setup of wireless on your personal machine/device.
* in Wireless enabled locations, see website for map