Network - DuqNet Wireless Overview
- Locations for DuqNet Wireless Access
- DU Wireless Policy
- Does your computer meet the requirements for DuqNet wireless
- Turning off Dell e6400 wireless utility- APPLIES TO NEW DELLS
- Configuring Windows XP for DuqNet
- Configuring Windows Vista or Windows 7 for DuqNet
- Configuring MAC OSX Tiger for DuqNet
- Configuring MAC OSX Leopard/Snow Leopard for DuqNet
- Configuring iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch for DuqNet
Currently DuqNet wireless is available in several locations across campus (see the map below). Please check back regularly for updates.
All new Duquesne owned laptops are configured for DuqNet wireless, but not the old SkyNet wireless.
If you have an older Duquesne owned laptop with a wireless card, please contact the CTS Help Desk for information on connecting to DuqNet.