Online Deposits Now Available!
Students and parents can now deposit money via credit card or e-check to your DU Card via our online link.
- Deposits made via e-check may take 5-6 business day to post. Deposits made on Monday after 9:00 a.m. through Friday at 4:00 p.m. will be posted to your DU Dollars account with in 2-3 hours. Deposits made after 4:00 p.m. on Fridays will be posted the next business day after 9:00 a.m.
Use the DU Dollars Kiosks on Campus
Eliminate the need to carry cash and coins with Duquesne Dollars. Load prepaid funds onto your DU Card using the DU Dollars Kiosks around campus.
- Gumberg Library (fourth floor near the copy machines)
- Law Library (entrance level near the copy machines)
- Student Union 2nd Floor (next to the DU Card Center)
Simply insert your DU Card right side up with your picture first, into the kiosk, then place bills into the bill acceptor ($1, $5, $10, and $20s) – It’s cash on your card!! You can load as much cash as you like but the minimum amount is $1.00.
Duquesne Dollars are accepted in the following locations:
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore -- use Duquesne Dollars to pay for your books this semester
- All Dining Facilities Across Campus -- including The Red Ring Restaurant, Starbucks, Jamba Juice and the Hogan Dining Center
- DU Computer Store -- Duquesne Union, 2nd Floor
- Forbes Avenue Parking Garage -- discounts apply for this location
- Gumberg Library Reference Desk
- DU Card Center -- pay for your lost/stolen DU Card
- Copy Machines -- Discounts apply for copy locations
- Vending Machines -- Gumberg Library 4th floor
- Information Desk -- Student Union 3rd floor