When you link a DU Card to a checking account from PNC Bank, the DU Card can also 'double' as an ATM Card at all MAC, NYCE, MOST, and PLUS ATMs Worldwide!
There are nine PNC ATM's on campus:
- One in the Towers Living Learning Center;
- Libermann Hall lobby;
- One in the Power Center lobby;
- One in the Brottier Hall lobby;
- Two at the Duquesne University branch Cooper Building;
- Two in the Duquesne Union second floor;
- One inside Gate B of the AJ Palumbo Center.
Interested in a DU Account?
Click on the Duquesne University Check Card to learn more about the DU Student Plan!
To sign up for the DU Account from PNC Bank, or to link any PNC Account to your DU Card, visit the PNC Bank office in the Cooper Building on Fifth Avenue, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. to speak with a PNC Bank representative, or call 1-877-PNC-1000, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.