South Side Shuttle Bus
Due to construction on the Birmingham Bridge, the South Side Shuttle will be utilizing an alternative route to campus.
Duquesne University offers shuttle service between campus and South Side for students, faculty and staff.
The shuttle bus has seating for 25, offering our South Side resident students a convenient and inexpensive way to get to class, study sessions and other events.
Fall 2016 South Side Shuttle permits are $200 and can only be purchased online.
All passes will be available for pick up at the Parking and DU Card Services Office.
Please contact the Parking and DU Card Services Office at 412.396.5267 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
Shuttle service for the Fall Semester begins on Monday, August 22, 2016 and will end on Thursday, December 15, 2016.
- Monday through Friday
- 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- A second bus will be added during the peak hours of 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- The shuttle is scheduled to arrive at Duquesne University approximately every 15-20 minutes
Track the Shuttle Live via Double Map or download the free app on your smartphone!
Shuttle operations will follow the academic calendar. There is no service on weekends, during breaks, summer semester, holidays, or if classes are cancelled.
No Shuttle services will be provided on the following days in the 2016 Fall Semester:
- Monday, September 5, 2016
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- Monday, November 21, 2016
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016
- Wednesday, November 23, 2016
- Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Friday, November 25, 2016
- Thursday, December 8, 2016
McNaulty Drive & Forbes Ave.
Magee St. & Forbes Ave.
22nd & Carson St.
20th & Wharton
15th & Muriel St.
10th & Muriel St.