Conference and Seminar DVDs
For the many people who have expressed an interest in attending a conference or seminar but been unable to, the Wecht Institute is pleased to announce that we are now beginning to make a number of these events available for purchase on DVD. Most of our Forensic Fridays seminars are also available on DVD. If you are interested in purchasing DVDs for those, please contact the Institute via phone or email.
Conferences Currently Available on DVD:
Currently the Institute will be offering the list below. If there is a conference or seminar that you are interested in, but you do not see, please contact the Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Is Football Bad for the Brain? Forensic Scientific, Medical Legal and Societal Aspects of the Concussion Debate. ($75.00)
- Evidence in the Information Age: A National Symposium on the Collection, Analysis and Legal Applications of Digital Evidence. ($95.00)
- Does Forensics Need Fixing? A CLE Seminar on the National Academy of Sciences' 2009 Report on the Future of Forensic Science in the U.S. ($50.00)
- Making Sense of the Sixties: A National Symposium on the Assassinations and Political Legacies of Martin Luther King Jr., Robert F. Kennedy and John F. Kennedy. ($95.00)
- Where Fact Meets Fiction: A National Symposium on the Intersection of Forensic Science and Pop Culture. ($95.00)
- Justice for All: A National Symposium on the Role of Forensic Science in the Evolution of Criminal Justice Reform. ($95.00)
- Tracking Terrorism in the 21st Century: A National Symposium on the Role of Sciences and Law in Preventing, Investigating and Prosecuting Political Violence. ($95.00)
Ordering and Cost Information:
At this time, if you wish to purchase one or more DVD sets, you will need to do so by using this order form and paying with cash, check or money order. The length of the seminar or conference determines the price of the DVD set. See above - price listed next to titles. The shipping fee will be a flat rate per order - $7.95 for shipping within the United States and $15.95 for international shipping.