A CLE and Professional Education Seminar Series
SEXUAL ASSAULT ON CAMPUS
Investigation, Prosecution, Title IX and the Role of Forensic Nursing
Friday, MAY 1
1 - 4:30 p.m.
Africa Room, Student Union
• Laura Ditka, Chief Deputy Attorney General, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and former Child Abuse/Crimes Against Persons Unit Chief, Office of the Allegheny County District Attorney
• Valerie Krasneski-Schreiber, Unit Director, UPMC Mercy Department of Emergency Medicine
• Debra Shane, Clinician and Forensic Coordinator, UPMC Mercy Department of Emergency Medicine
• Detective Bryan Sellers, Sex Assult Team/Family Crisis Unit, City of Pittsburgh Bureau of Police
• Assistant Chief Michael Sippey and Captain Michael Kopas, Duquesne University Department of Public Safety
• Sean Weaver, Title IX Coordinator and Director of Anti-Discrimination Policy and Compliance, Duquesne University
• L. Kathleen Sekula, Professor and Psychiatric Mental Health Expert, Duquesne University School of Nursing
This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania CLE Board for three (3) hours of substantive CLE credit.
This program is offered for 3 hours of Social Work continuing education through co-sponsorship of the University of Pittsburgh's School of Social Work, a Council on Social Work Education-accredited school and therefore, a PA pre-approved provider of social continuing education. These credit hours satisfy requirements for LSW/LCSW, LPC and LMFT biennial license renewal. For further information, call 412-624-3711.
This program may be accessed by relevant professional registrants in a Distance Learning format.
Through co-sponsorship of the Duquesne University School of Nursing, the Institute will be offering Nursing CEUs.
We are pleased to announce the following co-sponsors for this event:
University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work