Planning, Budgeting & Institutional Research
Team members are responsible for leading and coordinating all phases of the University’s annual and multi-year budgeting and financial planning functions, enrollment forecasting and reporting, and governmental reporting.
The Office of Institutional Research and Planning provides analytical support services to University management and employees. This includes:
- Enrollment census and multi-year forecasts.
- Analytics and research support for the University community.
- Enrollment data and analysis to assist in budget planning and fulfill Federal and State reporting mandates.
The Office of Planning and Budget provides financial consulting services to University management and employees. This includes:
- Guidance for budget administration and fiscal responsibility.
- Recommendation for structuring, evaluating and establishing operating and capital budgets.
- Coordinates tax-exempt debt financings and credit rating reviews.
Employees must go to DORI to obtain information about University policies and procedures.