Affirmative Action Office
- Ensures compliance with Federal and State laws and University policies governing student and employee behavior.
- Responds to specific discrimination complaints of students, faculty, administrators, and staff.
- Mediates situations involving discrimination.
Duquesne current students, staff and faculty can learn more about affirmative action and sexual harassment on DORI.
Security Annual Report and Crime Statistics
In accordance with the College and University Security Information Act (Pennsylvania Act 73 or 1988) and the U.S. Student Right to Know and Security Act (P.C. 101-542), information regarding Duquesne University’s crime statistics, security policies and procedures is available from the Department of Public Safety.
- EEOC Overview of Disriminatory Practices
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission
- Pittsburgh Commission on Human Relations
Ethics violations are not handled by the Affirmative Action Office. Report your concerns to the Ethics Reporting Hotline.