When she is not hiking in Costa Rica, Alaska or one of the National Parks with her "Wild Women" friends, Donna Billings is helping others to fulfill their visions. A certified professional coach and university instructor, she uses her extensive training and leadership experience to help professionals transition into a new career or shift gears into a meaningful retirement. Donna currently lives in Pittsburgh with her companion Magoo (a miniature schnauzer). In addition to one-on-one coaching, Donna offers New Beginnings Retreats for Women and Boomers in Transition.
- Recovering or Rewired Retirees Second and Third Acts
- Overcoming Fears in Middle Age Life Transitions
- Preparing for Retirement Encore Years
- Re-inventing yourself Communication Across Generations
- Yearning for More Mid-Life Career Changes
- The Joys of Unique Adventures at any age