Freshman Advisement Summer Transition (FAST)
We hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer and preparing to join us on the Bluff in a few short weeks! In case you did not have the chance to attend the FAST Program we have assembled some resources to help you prepare for this upcoming year. Please feel free to contact us with any remaining questions or concerns you may have.
If you haven't done so, please visit the New Student Information portal in DORI (Duquesne Online Resources and Information).
The FAST Program Can Help:
- Meet your academic advisor
- Learn about health services, financial aid, tuition deferment, safety, security and student activities.
- Get your student ID
- Set up your student bank account
- Order or purchase books and computer
- Connect with future classmates
- Take language placement exams
More information for incoming students:
- Plan ahead with this year's academic calendar
- Need to get in touch with your advisor?
- Have questions about our University Counseling Center?
- Mark your calendars for family weekend!
- Acquaint yourself with the Financial Aid office
- Have you set up your multipass?
- Student Health Insurance Information
- Learn about out student wellbeing committee
- Looking for a chance to join the University choir?
- Check out the deals from the Computer Store available during FAST
For any question regarding the FAST program please contact FAST Coordinator Adam Wasilko at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 412.396.2474.