Your advisor works with many other University services to meet your academic, social, emotional and physical needs.
- For help with study skills, academic testing or tutoring, contact the Learning Skills Center.
- You can study abroad at our Italian Campus or many other different countries.
- Honors College students take special Honors sections of the CORE classes, which are small, interactive courses, taught by outstanding faculty and live in their own Living Learning Center.
- The Registrar’s Office provides academic records and transcripts, proof of enrollment and diplomas, and coordinates course schedules, course offerings and graduation.
- Student Accounts administers payment of tuition and fees; you can view or pay your bill online.
- Financial Aid coordinates grants and scholarships to help pay college costs.