In the event a classroom does not contain the desired equipment, the MSDC has an inventory of AV equipment available for on-campus use. To request any of the following loaner equipment, call x4614.
• Laptops: Windows 7 and Macintosh
• Netbook: Windows 7
• Video projectors
• DVD players
• Equipment cables: video, audio, Internet
• Camcorders: AVCHD, Pocket cam
• Personal Response System (Turning Point) keypad packs
• Boom box
• Document cameras
• Portable microphone
• Headsets (with microphones)
Loaner Equipment Policies and Procedures
The MSDC will provide training and setup assistance for first time users. For repeat reservations, users are responsible for the setup and return of the equipment to 211 Canevin Hall. Faculty and staff are accountable for equipment from the time it leaves the MSDC until it is returned. Students can only reserve equipment under the signature of a faculty member.
EQUIPMENT IS NOT INTENDED FOR OFF CAMPUS USE