Sunday, February 26, 2017
Congratulations on your acceptance to Duquesne University's Leading Teacher Program!
Preview Day is a day for students like you who have been admitted to our Leading Teacher Program. You and your family can get to know our community better. Be more familiar with the people, places and unique opportunities that are part of our School of Education. Learn what taking advantage of these resources means to you as you prepare to be part of the next generation of leading teachers.
- Talk with current School of Education students who can give you the "insider's" perspective of what it's like to be a college student-inside and outside of class
- Meet professors you will get to know while learning from their diverse areas of knowledge and experiences
- Get to know staff, such as academic advisors, who help you identify the resources you have available to you so that you can prepare yourself to put your best foot forward as a proud Duquesne student and alumnus
- Explore campus on student-led tours, including residence halls and our Education Curriculum Center, a valuable resource for aspiring teachers and alumni of our programs
- Learn more about Duquesne University student services and campus organizations during our Information Fair and various presentations
Help us to prepare for your visit! RSVP by Monday, February 20, 2017.