Your drive, our resources. A reputation for success.
The School of Education offers career services for students and alumni who seek employment in educational settings.
- Resume and Cover Letter Critiquing
- Alumni Panels & Networking Opportunities
- Student Lunch & Learn Sessions for Professional Development
- Mock Interviews
- Job Search Resources, Strategy & Best Practice
- Education Job Fair Information and Preparation
- One-to-One Consults for students & alumni related to program outcomes and various stages of the job search process
- Education Job Postings
- Volunteer Opportunities
Programming times vary to accommodate the unique scheduling needs of students and alumni, such as weekday personal appointments; lunch sessions; and late afternoon or early evening events.
Contact Rachael Moore for any education career services related programs or to schedule an appointment.