Behavioral Specialist License
If you are seeking verification of training to meet the Pennsylvania Behavioral Specialist license requirements, you must send the following documentation to the Office of Student and Academic Services. Please check that each item below is checked and the necessary items are included. You must include your coversheet with the materials below.
- Official Duquesne transcripts - You must request this from the registrar's office. Please have them sent to your home and then forward them to our office, click on the link for instructions: http://www.duq.edu/academics/university-registrar/transcripts
- Complete and Sign Section 2B, if required.
- Completed Form 5 - Please provide the personal information requested on Form 5 (page 6) of the application and we will determine the course specific training based on your transcripts on Form 5 (p.7) of the application. See the Verification of Training for the BSC chart for the equivalent Duquesne courses that meet training requirements.
*For School Psychology, Psy. D., CAGS & Ph. D. graduates, complete Form 2 only.
- Completed Form 6- In the event that none of the BSC training hour requirements can be verified from your Duquesne transcript, please complete Form 6 (page 8) in order for us to verify that you completed a master's degree with substantial relationship to the practice of a Behavior Specialist.
- Return all documents along with your application to:
Office of Student and Academic Services
213 Canevin Hall
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
Attn: Lisa Patrick