PAPA/PECT and Praxis Resources
PAPA/PECT Campus Resources
Test preparation materials were purchased for our students, and they can be checked our through our Curriculum Center, which is located on the fifth floor of the Gumberg Library.
- "Symmetry, Shape and Space: An Introduction to Mathematics Through Geometry"
- "Reading Critically, Writing Well: A Reader and Guide"
- "English Composition and Grammar: Complete Course"
- "Introduction to Probability and Statistics"
- "Little, Brown Handbook"
- "Writing and Reading Across the Curriculum"
- "Basic College Mathematics"
- "Steps for Writers: Composing Essays"
PAPA/PECT External Resources
Praxis Test Resources
Praxis preparation materials provided by ETS.
- Fundamental Subjects: Content Knowledge (0511 and 5511)
- PA Grades 4-8 Core Assesment Module 1, 2 and 3 (5152)
- PA Grades 4-8 Subject Concentration: English Language Arts (5156)