Scholarships and Financial Aid
The School of Law has dedicated a considerable amount of scholarship support for highly credentialed incoming first-year students.
- All accepted students are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships awarded by the School of Law.
- Tuition awards to the most qualified applicants based on their records of achievement, aptitude for the study of law and general background.
- Interested students should submit their admission applications by early January.
- Scholarships are renewed annually, provided the student remains in good standing. The School of Law does not offer conditional scholarship awards.
- Additional scholarships are also available after the successful completion of the first year.
- A portion of incoming admitted students cholarships may be funded from the proceeds of one of our endowed scholarships.
- Duquesne University School of Law does not award conditional scholarships as defined in ABA Standard 509, Interpretation 509-4.
Financial aid is handled through the Duquesne University Financial Aid office. To apply for financial aid, students need to submit the following by the priority deadline:
- FAFSA Application
- University Financial Aid Application