Scholarships and Financial Aid
The School of Law has dedicated a considerable amount of scholarship support for highly credentialed incoming first-year students.
- All accepted students are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships awarded by the School of Law.
- Tuition awards to the most qualified applicants based on their records of achievement, aptitude for the study of law and general background.
- Interested students should submit their admission applications by early January.
- Scholarships are renewed annually, provided the student meets specified criteria.
- Additional scholarships are also available after the successful completion of the first year.
- Endowed scholarships are available to those students who successfully meet the requirements of the scholarship. A portion of incoming admitted student scholarships may be funded from the proceeds of one of our endowed scholarships.
- Duquesne University School of Law does not award conditional scholarships.
Financial aid is handled through the Duquesne University Financial Aid office. To apply for financial aid, students need to submit the following by the priority deadline:
- FAFSA Application
- University Financial Aid Application