Landlord Tenant Program
This yearlong program is designed to give students an understanding of landlord-tenant law while offering hands-on experience working with persons facing eviction. Students learn the stages of a landlord-tenant proceedings and receive an introduction to poverty law, subsidized housing, bankruptcy law, and domestic violence.
Duquesne University School of Law partners with Neighborhood Legal Services Association to offer the externship opportunities to students.
- Yearlong Pass /Fail Course
- Credits: 6 Credits (3 classroom credits, 3 non-classroom credits)
- Enrollment: 8 Students
- Clinic Hours to Be Completed: 280 Hours (minimum of 10 hours per week)
- Class Meeting Time: Thursday, 4 p.m. - 5:40 p.m.
- Class Location: Neighborhood Legal Services Association
Students are interviewed by the supervising attorneys for admission to the program.
Learn more about externships at Duquesne University School of Law.