The Duquesne University School of Law ranking procedure is completed after the fall and spring semesters once all final grades have been received and the end of term process has been completed.
- First year day and evening division students are not ranked until after their first year of study.
- Part-time division students are not ranked until their final year of law school.
- Students that transfer to Duquesne University School of Law or change divisions while attending will not be ranked until their final year.
- All visiting, cross-registered, LLM and exchange students are excluded from rankings.
- All other students (2D, 3D, 2E, 3E, 4E) will be ranked after each semester within their own division and year.
Duquesne University School of Law participates in the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards program which recognizes law students with excellent achievement in their studies. The award is given to the student with the highest grade in the class as determined by the professor. CALI award winners receive a printed certificate and a permanent URL VirtualAward on the CALI website. Once the certificates are mailed to our office, we place them in the student folders.