- Complete the Unofficial Transcript Request Form and return it to the Law School Registrar's Office.
- The request must contain your signature. Electronic signatures are not accepted.
- Requests can be mailed, faxed, scanned and emailed or delivered in person.
- Complete, sign and return the Transcript Request Form to the Office of the University Registrar.
- If you cannot access the form, you may prepare your own written request by submitting the necessary information, including your signature, to the Office of the University Registrar.
Necessary information includes the following:
- Your name
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Any other names under which we may find your record
- Your current address
- Your daytime phone number
- Your email address
- Schools(s) attended at Duquesne University
- Terms of attendance
- Destination to which the transcript should be sent
- Method of delivery (mail or pick-up
- Your request must bear your signature. Electronic signatures are not accepted.