Apply Your Certificate Toward a Master's Degree!
Whether to advance in a current role or reach for new opportunities, a master’s degree can be a great advantage.
If you have successfully completed the paralegal, coaching or financial planning certificate in Duquesne University’s School of Leadership, you can receive 3-6 academic credits toward several graduate programs in SLPA (unless otherwise noted). Earn your Master of Science in Leadership or select a specialized concentration in:
- Business Ethics
- Community Leadership
- Global Leadership (no entry credits available)
- Information Technology
- Liberal Studies
- Professional Administration
- Sports Leadership (enter with 3 credits)
We specialize in providing adult learners with the support they need while completing a degree. Through SLPA, you can:
- Take courses and use library and other learning resources entirely online
- Learn from distinguished Duquesne University faculty who understand the demands facing adult learners
- Use flexible payment options such as corporate tuition deferment
If you want to learn how you can advance your career with a Duquesne master’s degree, please contact us at 412.396.5600or firstname.lastname@example.org.