Fort Indiantown Gap
Duquesne University's award-winning Master of Science in Leadership with a concentration in Business Ethics (MSLBE) is offered at Fort Indiantown GAP, Annville, PA.Format
- Classes are held Monday evenings and terms are eight weeks.
- Classes begin at 1800 and end at 2130
- This 36 credit degree program can be completed in 2 to 2 ½ years
- Students may transfer in 6 credits from a Regionally Accredited school
- Online courses are also available.
- The MSLBE program is the recipient of the Distinguished Credit Program award from the Association for Continuing Higher Education.
- Opportunities to earn up to 6 credits through the transfer of, military and professional experience.
- No GRE, GMAT or other standardized entry tests required for application.
An accelerated bachelor's degree is also available via courses on Duquesne's main campus and online. Additional master's degree programs, including professional administration, global leadership, community leadership and leadership and IT are offered online.
For More Information Contact