Power of Leadership Sessions
All workshops are held in the Libermann Hall, Room 608, HR Training Room.
Morning refreshments and lunch is provided. Times as stated.
DAY 1 - THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2013, 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Align your Leadership Goals with the University's Strategies, Plan, Goals and Mission:
1. Modeling the Mission at Duquesne University: Servant Leadership
Presenter: Fr. Ray French, Vice President for Mission & Identity
2. Building a Multi-Generational and Inclusive Workplace with the Power of Influence
Presenter: Marla Bradford, HR, Senior Employment Recruiter and Heidi Bachner, HR, Senior Employment Recruiter
3. Managing Stress: The Leader's Role
Presenter: Michele Pastrick, SPHR, Senior Human Resources Consultant, The Bradley Partnerships
DAY 2 - MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2013, 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Maximize your Power of Influence:
4. Legal Issues and Compliance in the Workplace
Presenters: Ryan Dawson, HR, Associate Director of Human Resources;
Linda Drago, Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel, Genny Hughes, Disability Claims Manager
5. Leaders Navigating Change
Presenter: Sonia Layne-Gartside, Academic Project Manager and Executive Director of the Professional Coach Certification Program
DAY 3 - THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2013, 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Define your Inner Leader and Stewardship
6. Financial Responsibilities: Everyone Has a Role
Presenter: Robert Kollar, CPA, Assistant. Professor, Graduate School of Business
7. Ethics in the Workplace: Theory and Practical
Presenters: President Charles Dougherty, Aaron Mitcham, Director, Internal Audit
Workshops will start promptly each day.