Each year, we publish a new edition of Praxis magazine, which aims to celebrate the accomplishments and good work of the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts over the prior year.
In 2013, we're reporting on:
- Partnering in the Hill District
- Teaching Philosophy in Ghana
- Furthering Duquesne's Ties to Africa
- Dr. Greg Barnhisel, Associate Professor of English, Wins Prestigious NEH Fellowship
- Dr. Giselle Auger, Assistant Professor in the JMA Department, Named Page Legacy Educator
- Learning Communities: Helping Our First-Year Students Get On the Right Track
- Faculty Updates
- Journalism Students Learn Versatility in Real-Life Work Scenarios
- ESPN's John Clayton Shares Insights in His Virtual Duquesne Classroom
- Two-Time McAnulty Alumnus Gen. Michael Hayden Returns to Campus
Also in this special online-only edition, we've included some class notes. Find out what your McAnulty classmates are up to and share news of your own by visiting www.duq.edu/alumni.
Download the most recent edition of Praxis today!