Undergraduate Application Requirements
- Application - Select Accelerated Online Bachelor's Degree once you create your account. You can select Accelerated Online Transfer option if you have credits to transfer into the program or the Accelerated Online Freshman option if you do not.
Additional required materials for all applications:
- Personal statement - an essay that accompanies your application describing your background and education/career goals. Please limit to two pages. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official high school transcripts. A GED diploma may be submitted in lieu of a high school transcript.
- Any official college and/or university transcript(s) with prior credits.
- An interview with an academic advisor. This interview can be done by phone for online students. To schedule your interview please call 412.396.4933.
Please contact Megan Glaser at 412.396.4436 or email@example.com.
Service members, reserves and veterans, please call 412.396.5366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.