Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy
The fall 2015 incoming class will be the final class accepted into this program. No new applications will be accepted after this time.
Please contact the department for more information.
Through concentrations in:
students of public policy examine political processes and the programs they create to change society.
At Duquesne University's Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy:
- An interdisciplinary approach brings political science and sociology faculty together to study policy from different but integrated perspectives.
- The number of students enrolled is kept small in order to promote individualized attention.
- Students complement their studies with a variety of assistantships, fellowships and internships.
- Students can study for an M.A. or a certificate and can take advantage of joint Bachelor's-M.A. and M.A.-M.B.A. programs.
- Classes are offered at times convenient for working students.
- Alumni are engaged in public-service organizations and academia both domestically and abroad.
- Our focus on values and ethics reflects Duquesne's commitment to education for the mind, heart and spirit.
Learn more about why you should study public policy at Duquesne »