HCE 681 - Healthcare Ethics Rotations
Focus: Provide Traditional Ethics Services (consultation, education, policy) in a facility.
Level of Supervision: Function independently under general supervision.
Understanding. Refine Ethics Consultation Competencies.
- Deeper understanding of Knowledge, Process Skills, and Responsibilities.
- See, ASBH, Improving Competence in Clinical Ethics Consultation.
- Function as Ethics Expert in health care facility.
- Engage typical ethics services: Case Consultation, Professional Education, Policy Review & Development.
- Critical reflection on the Ethics Services provided.
- Critical reflection via journals, readings, seminars, and a capstone essay/project.