Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy
Through concentrations in:
students of public policy examine political processes and the programs they create to change society.
At Duquesne University's Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy:
- An interdisciplinary approach brings political science and sociology faculty together to study policy from different but integrated perspectives.
- A diverse body of students complement their studies with a variety of assistantships, fellowships and internships.
- Students can study for an M.A. or a certificate and can take advantage of joint Bachelor's-M.A. and M.A.-M.B.A. programs.
- Alumni are engaged in public-service organizations and academia both domestically and abroad.
- Our focus on values and ethics reflects Duquesne's commitment to education for the mind, heart and spirit.
Learn more about why you should study public policy at Duquesne »