Computer Science - Faculty
The Duquesne DifferenceThe computer science faculty at Duquesne is an accomplished group. They have:
- trained at top institutions, including Carnegie Mellon, Oxford and the University of Texas at Austin;
- published several textbooks;
- presented their research at international conferences and had it published in top journals;
- overseen in excess of $2 million in research and educational grant-funded projects.
However, despite these achievements, the top priority at Duquesne is and has always been teaching. Our fine faculty and low student-teacher ratio:
- creates a supportive learning environment where all students can achieve their best;
- assures instruction in small classes from full-time faculty;
- provides opportunities to interact with professors as mentors outside of class;
- encourages student involvement in research projects.
See the list of all faculty members for individual details.