Accreditation and Rankings
ACCREDITATIONS and APPROVALS
School of Nursing
- The baccalauteate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Duquesne University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036-1120, 1-202-887-6791
- Fully approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing. (P.O. Box 2649, Harrisburg, PA 17105-2649, Phone: 1-717-783-7142, www.dos.state.pa.us/bpoa/nurbd/mainpage.htm)
- Duquesne University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 1-267-284-5000.
- The State Board of Education of the Pennsylvania Department of Education, 333 Market Street, Harrisburg, PA 17126, 1-717-783-6788
School of Nursing
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks Graduate Nursing Program 85th in 2017
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks Online Graduate Nursing Program 26th in 2017 Read more...
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks Graduate Nursing Program 16th for Veterans in 2016
- School of Nursing is an NLN Center of Excellence
Re-designated as a Center of Excellence in Enhancing Student Learning and Professional Development by the National League for Nursing.
#10 Most Military Friendly Colleges
#14 Best Online Accelerated Nursing Degrees
#38 Best Online Nurse Practitioner Program
- Nursing Schools Almanac - #62 Top 100 Nursing Schools in the U.S.
#25 Top 50 Best Online BSN Programs
#16 Best Online MSN Programs
Duquesne is at the top of the list among Pennsylvania schools according to Edudemic's newly released 2015 Online College Report, a guide for students that ranks the best online colleges and universities in each state.
Duquesne has again been named a top college by The Princeton Review.
In the 2015 edition of the annual Best Colleges book, Duquesne has been selected as one of the country's 379 outstanding institutions, as well as one of 255 outstanding colleges and universities in the Northeast.
Read about the university's other honors