UNDERGRADUATE NURSING PREVIEW DAY
for Students Accepted into the 4-year BSN Program
Sunday, March 15, 2015
RSVP Deadline: March 6, 2015
Schedule of Events
8:00 - 8:30 Registration in the Power Center, 5th floor
- Breakfast with faculty, staff and nursing students
- Enjoy presentations by the dean, nursing faculty and financial aid
- Join a panel of current nursing students and academic advisors as they discuss what it is like to be a nursing student at Duquesne
- Visit with students from nursing organizations and representatives from University offices
- Experience the School of Nursing simulation labTake a self-guided campus tTour, including a dorm room
in St. Ann's Hall, and the Power Center recreation areas
- Visit the Barnes & Noble Bookstore/Starbucks
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What if this is my first visit to Duquesne?
A. This day is a great opportunity for you to experience both the School of Nursing and the Duquesne community.
Q. What if I've already visited Duquesne and have decided to attend?
A. We’re glad to hear that! You may want to come to Preview Day for the opportunity to interact with nursing students and find out what college life is really like. Plus, you'll get to meet the students who will begin nursing school with you.
Q. What if I'm still deciding between schools?
A. You should definitely attend because Preview Day is designed to answer all of your questions and help you to make your final college decision.
Q. Is Preview Day mandatory?
A. No, attendance is not mandatory; however, past participants have found this event to be worthwhile and informative. Current students who have attended met their future roommates and Facebook friends.
Q. Can I deposit at Preview Day?
A. Yes. Checks or credit cards will be accepted for the $500 deposit.
~ Complimentary parking is provided ONLY in the Forbes Avenue Garage.