Online RN-BSN Program
We are pleased to introduce our new online
The RN-BSN Program enables the Registered Nurse with an Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) or a Diploma in Nursing to obtain the BSN Degree.
Dr. Mary Ellen Glasgow
Dean and Professor
Dr. Cynthia Walters
Coordinator, RN-BSN Program
- Classes begin August 2014.
- The program is offered entirely online. Our courses are innovative, relevant, and student friendly.
- Classes are 8 weeks in length. We will offer classes in the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Students may take 1 or more classes at a time.
- Students may complete the program on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Students may take any of the required non-nursing courses either at Duquesne University or at another pre-approved University.
- Tuition is $661 per credit hour.
- An orientation to the RN-BSN Program will include the online format, Blackboard, assignments, testing, tech support, faculty and advisor support
- Curriculum includes 6 credits in one of these specialty areas:
2. Quality and Safety
4. Veterans Health
5. Global Health and Human Rights
6. Professional Development
If you would like more information, please complete our Request Information Form
Gina Plocki, BSN, RN
New to Online Learning?
Read more about Online Education and how the classes function.