RN-BSN Program (spring, summer or fall start)
The admissions process for the RN-BSN Program is handled exclusively by the School of Nursing. Students are admitted to the RN-BSN program three times a year in the spring, summer and fall. Admission decisions are made immediately after completed application and required documents are received.
- Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or Diploma Degree in Nursing. There are no time limitations on the ADN, diploma, or other course work course completed toward the degree.
- A QPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale is preferred. Your transcript will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Must meet the Technical Standards for Admission.
- Complete the online Undergraduate application.
NOTE: On the online application, you must select Application Type
"UG Transfer - US Resident" and Program Name "Nursing - BSN - For Applicants with ADN or Nusing Diploma"
The $50.00 application fee is waived for all RN-BSN applicants. In order to be considered for Financial Aid, applicants must complete the University Financial Aid form found on the online application.
- Mail a copy of your current RN license to the School of Nursing. Provisional acceptance will generally be offered pending successful completion of the NCLEX-RN examination.
- Arrange to have the following documents sent directly to the School of Nursing:
• Official transcript from Associate's Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing
• If applicable, official transcripts from any additional degrees or completed courses
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all required documents are submitted. No final decision can be made on any application until all required documentation is on file.
- If you are accepted, a non-refundable $500.00 deposit will be required to reserve your place in the class.