Post Baccalaureate Doctor of Pharmacy Weekend Program
Now accepting applications for Fall 2014 admission, beginning September 1, 2013
- Application deadline: March 1, 2014
- Qualified applicants will be invited for an interview: December 2013 - March 2014
- Students interested in this program for the 2014-2015 academic year
may apply online starting September 1, 2013.
- Complete the online application (beginning September 1, 2013)
- Send the $100 application fee, by check or money order, made payable to the Duquesne University School of Pharmacy
- Send official college transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended, sent from the institution and not from an individual
- Arrange to have official PCAT scores sent (must come from the testing service)
All materials must be sent to:
The Mylan School of Pharmacy
Weekend Program Admission Committee
303 Bayer Learning Center
600 Forbes Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15282