Application for Admission
Please send materials to the address listed below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
431 Mellon Hall
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
FALL DEADLINE FEBRUARY 1ST.
SPRING DEADLINE OCTOBER 1ST.
A complete application to the Graduate School consists of the form you have filled out online and the following additional materials.
- Complete an online application here.
- Click here to download Application.
- All undergraduate and graduate college or university official transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation sent by your listed references.
- Official GRE Scores (Institution Code 2196, Department Code for Pharmaceutical Sciences, 0613).
- Official TOEFL Score Report (international applicants, must be current within one year. Institution Code 2196).
- Official TSE Score Reports (international applicants, a requirement for possible teaching assistantships).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Affidavit of Support : International students must submit documents certifying availability of adequate financial resources. These documents, which are official verification of available funds, must be an Official Bank Statement with the bank official's signature and seal. Agency-sponsored students may submit an Official Copy of Sponsoring Agency Guarantee.
- Mandatory Information from international students