Application for Admission
Congratulations! You have completed the first step in applying to study in the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences. A complete application to the Graduate School consists of the form you have filled out online and the following additional materials. Please send materials to the address listed below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
431 Mellon Hall
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
FALL DEADLINE FEBRUARY 1ST.
SPRING DEADLINE OCTOBER 1ST.
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents (Green Card holders) click here to complete the free domestic on-line application form.
- International applicants who are NOT U.S. citizens or permanent residents (Green Card holders) click here to complete the free international on-line application form.
- Click here to download PDF Application
- Complete the following and send to: Duquesne University, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 431 Mellon Hall, 600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15282.
- $50.00 application fee, payable by check or money order, made-out to Duquesne University.
- All undergraduate and graduate college or university official transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation sent by your listed references.
- Official GRE Scores (Institution Code 2196, Department Code for Pharmaceutical Sciences, 0613).
- Official TOEFL Score Report (international applicants, must be current within one year. Institution Code 2196).
- Official TSE Score Reports (international applicants, a requirement for possible teaching assistantships).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Affidavit of Support : International students must submit documents certifying availability of adequate financial resources. These documents, which are official verification of available funds, must be an Official Bank Statement with the bank official's signature and seal. Agency-sponsored students may submit an Official Copy of Sponsoring Agency Guarantee.
- Mandatory Information Request from international students