Spend the Month of May Studying in Ghana, Africa. . .
The Duquesne University Maymester Program is taking students to Ghana in 2015! This program gives students the opportunity to spend 4 weeks abroad during the summer to learn and experience a new culture while making lifelong friends.
• Travel on a 4-day group excursion to Northern Ghana to go on Safari and visit a monkey sanctuary
• Visit Kakum National Park and Canopy Walk (100 feet high) - the only one in Africa
• Tour Cape Coast Castle, a World Heritage Site, reputed to have been the largest slave-holding site in the world during the colonial era
• Attend an Ashanti Ceremony with King
• Learn from our on-site Director and Resident Assistant