Australia - The University of Melbourne
University of Melbourne
Travel independently; study with local and international students. Direct Enrollment with University of Melbourne facilitated by Duquesne University’s OIP.
University of Melbourne offers hundreds of courses in the following disciplines:
Australian and Indigenous studies
Land and environment
Language of Instruction
Fall Semester: late-July to early December
Spring Semester: mid-February to late June
Housing and Meals
- Most international students are housed in off-campus self-catered “flats” or apartments.
- One to three students may share a flat.
- Kitchen spaces and bathrooms are generally shared.
- Traditional residence hall facilities with a meal plan are also available in the Residential Colleges.
- Find out more about housing options.
- International students at the University of Melbourne have access to the office of International Student Services to assist students with personal, academic, and financial issues.
- Airport pick-up and on-site orientation (Melbourne Welcome).
- Various student clubs, organizations, sports.
Estimated Costs (Category I Program)
|Tuition||Program tuition + fees, billed by Duquesne|
|Study Abroad Fee||$250|
|Round-trip Airfare||Current cost as per your arrangement|
|Housing||$7500+ AUD (Australian Dollars)|
|Personal expenses||$4,000 - $5000 AUD|
For more info check out the University of Melbourne.