Queen Mary U of London, England
Queen Mary University of London
Travel independently; study with local and international students. Direct Enrollment with Queen Mary, University of London , facilitated by Duquesne University’s OIP.
Queen Mary offers hundreds of courses in the following disciplines:
English language and drama
film and communication
history (British, European, and north American and world)
|modern languages and foreign languages (French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish)
Language of Instruction
Fall Semester: mid-September to mid-December
Spring Semester: early January to early June
Housing and Meals
- Most international students are housed on campus in modern, self-catered “flats” or apartments.
- Three to six students may share a flat, but each student has his or her own single bedroom.
- Kitchen spaces and bathrooms are generally shared.
- Traditional residence hall facilities with a meal plan are also available at South Woodford Hall, located in a suburb 35 minutes by subway from Queen Mary’s main Mile End campus.
- International students at Queen Mary have access to both a Director of Study Abroad and a Study Abroad Advisor to assist students with personal, academic, and financial issues.
- On-site orientation.
- A confidential advice and counseling service is available to all students.
- Various student clubs, organizations, sports.
|Tuition||Program Tuition + Fees, billed through Duquesne
|Study Abroad Fee||$250|
|Round-trip Airfare||Current cost as per your arrangement|
|Housing||£1,300 - £2,080 (British pounds)|
For more info check out Queen Mary.