St Marys College Twickenham UWI Platteville
St. Mary’s College, Twickenham (London)
Travel independently; study with local students. Third-party provider agreement with the University of Wisconsin, Platteville, facilitated by Duquesne University’s OIP.
Communication, culture, and creative arts; education; human sciences; and theology, philosophy, and history.
Language of Instruction
Fall Semester: mid-September to mid-December
Spring Semester: early February to late May
Housing and Meals
- Homestays with local British families.
- Breakfast is provided at the home daily; the evening meal is taken on campus with English students
- Participants should not expect to have access to the kitchen in the home where they are staying.
The Study Abroad Advisor at St. Mary’s assists students with personal, academic and financial issues.
Other services include:
- International Student Identity Card;
- access to student union;
- Field trips associated with the required course: “Britain Transformed: 1790-1990” to the Houses of Parliament; the Science Museum; the Victoria and Albert Museum; the Public Records Office; the Imperial War Museum; and the Cabinet War Rooms.
- Additional field trips are available at a nominal cost.
|Tuition||Program Tuition + Fees, billed through Duquesne
|Study Abroad Fee||$250|
|Round-trip Airfare||Current costs as per your arrangement|
|Personal Expenses||$4,000 per semester|
For a more info check out the UW Platteville St. Mary's Program