Nursing Research in Ireland
Research for Nursing Practice in Dublin, Ireland
Spend 4 weeks this summer in Dublin earning 6 credits, 3 credits apply to your senior nursing research course. Living in the grand St. Michael's House, you will reside with your peers and be just a short walk from the University College Dublin.
When: Summer 2017, June 10-July 9 2017 . Check UCD's website for more information
Who can apply: Sophomore and Junior nursing students who have completed statistics
Cost: $6975 including airfare (includes 6 credits, accommodations, excursions and some meals)
Deadline: March 10th, 2017
Do not miss this great way to stand out among other nursing graduates by adding international research to your resume. Ireland provides a perfect venue to learn and develop international perspectives on health and wellness.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Submit Duquesne's Online Application
- Create Log-in and submit application
- Upload: Essay, Course Approval Form and Transcript
- Request: Advisor and Faculty/Employer Recommendations
Step 2: Submit UCD Online Application
- Visit University College Dublin's Website
- The Office of International Programs can assist with this process
- Provide a copy of your application to OIP (601 Union)
Additional Information: Application Deposit ($1000)
- Your application is not complete without your deposit. This deposit can be submitted via check made payable to 'Duquesne University' and submitted to 601 Union or online. Be sure to select 'Summer 2015 Dublin' in the drop down menu when making your online deposit. This deposit will be applied to your total program cost and is non-refundable after the UCD posited Deadlines (March 10th).
St. Michael's House
This 1860 mansion will serve as your warm and gracious home for the 8 weeks you will be living and learning in Ireland. In comfortable double and triple rooms, St. Michaels offers much more then a typical student accommodation. With charming common areas, wifi, laundry and kitchenettes, you will soon feel at home.
Duquesne In Dublin Summer Nursing Program
June 10 - July 9 2017
|June 10||US Departure|
|June 11||Dublin Arrival|
|June 11||Duquesne Orientation|
|June 12-23||Weeks: 1-2||UCD Orientation and Class|
|June 26-30||Weeks: 3||Nursing Research Mentorship|
|July 3-7||Weeks: 4||Nursing Research Project|
|July 9||Dublin Departure|