Current Students can submit a request by logging in to DORI; the secure login serves as your authorization when submitting a request.
Click on Self Service Banner» Student Information »Student Records » Transcript Request
Release of your transcript requires your written permission and signature. Download, complete, sign, and return the Transcript Request Form to the Office of the University Registrar. If you cannot access the form, you may prepare your own written request by submitting the necessary information+, including your signature, to the Office of the University Registrar.
Necessary information when preparing your own written transcript request:
- Your name
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Any other names under which we may find your record
- Your current address
- Your daytime phone number
- Email address
- School(s) attended at Duquesne
- Terms of attendance
- Destination to which the transcript should be sent
- Method of delivery (mail, pick-up, or fax. Faxed transcripts are considered to be unofficial). Transcripts cannot be emailed.
- Your request must bear your signature. Electronic signatures are not accepted.
Express Delivery of Transcripts
Express delivery service is available by paying a postage fee which varies based on the delivery destination.
Specifically, the fees are:
•$10 for delivery to a physical address within the United States;
•$20 for delivery to a PO Box within the United States; or
•$32 for international destinations.
Please note: payment of the express mail fee does not change the time required to produce a transcript. Processing takes 1 to 2 business days or longer during peak periods of final exams and graduation.
There are two steps required in order to have your transcript sent by express mail. First, we must receive a formal transcript request. Second, we must receive the express mail fee.
We accept cash, check, or money order (payable to Duquesne University) for postage payments, or you can pay by MasterCard, Visa, or Discover on the secure payment center.