Information regarding the release of transcripts:
Transcripts may not be ordered over the phone, through an email request*, or by a third party.
- All Duquesne University financial obligations must be met before official transcripts are released.
- Processing takes 1 to 2 business days (or longer during peak periods of final exams and graduation).
- There is no charge for transcripts.
- You must present a photo ID to pick-up a transcript.
- Transcripts will not be released to a third-party without the student's written consent.
- Express mail delivery of transcripts is available by paying the postage costs. Please see below for more information on express mail delivery options.
- We cannot be responsible for non-receipt of transcript requests or non-delivery by the postal service.
- Students should contact their program office to request transcripts for Continuing Education programs: Financial Planning, Paralegal Studies and Professional Coaching.
*Scanned, authorized (signed) request forms may be emailed.