Duquesne University offices will be closed on Thursday, April 17 and Friday, April 18, 2014 to celebrate the Easter holiday. All transcript requests* and enrollment verification requests* received on Wednesday, April 16 will be processed when the University reopens on Monday, April 21. The last express mail shipment prior to the holiday will be sent from our office on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 by 12:00 p.m. Express Mail services and processing will resume on Monday, April 21, 2014.
Current students who need an Enrollment Verification for Spring 2014 during the holiday break can log on to DORI and Self-Service Banner > Student Information > Student Records > Print Enrollment Certificate. Degree verification is handled online at www.degreeverify.org year-round. Transcript requests for current students can also be submitted through DORI and Self-Service Banner. Former students can fax transcript requests to our office in our absence. Please note: The Office of the University Registrar will be without power the evening of Wednesday, April 16, 2014. If you are still unable to send faxes to our office after that time, please try again after 8:30 a.m. on Monday, April 21.
When we re-open on Monday, April 21, 2014, the processing of requests will resume.
Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy the holiday.
*Requests will be completed provided that the student transcript data resides in our student system and not just as hard-copy. Other provisions include the receipt of signed requests and that there are no issues involved that would prohibit timely processing.
Information regarding the release of transcripts:
Transcripts may not be ordered over the phone, through an email request*, or by a third party.
- All Duquesne University financial obligations must be met before official transcripts are released.
- Processing takes 1 to 2 business days (or longer during peak periods of final exams and graduation).
- There is no charge for transcripts.
- You must present a photo ID to pick-up a transcript.
- Transcripts will not be released to a third-party without the student's written consent.
- Express mail delivery of transcripts is available by paying the postage costs. Please see below for more information on express mail delivery options.
- We cannot be responsible for non-receipt of transcript requests or non-delivery by the postal service.
- Students should contact their program office to request transcripts for Continuing Education programs: Financial Planning, Paralegal Studies and Professional Coaching.
*Scanned, authorized (signed) request forms may be emailed.