Undergraduate Application Requirements
- Application - Select Center for Adult Learners once you create your account
Additional required materials for all applications:
- Personal statement - an essay that accompanies your application describing your background and education/career goals. Please limit to two pages. Email to email@example.com.
- Official high school transcripts. A GED diploma may be submitted in lieu of a high school transcript.
- Any official college and/or university transcript(s) with prior credits.
- An interview with an academic advisor. This interview can be done by phone for online students. To schedule your interview please call 412.396.5600.
Please contact the Center for Adult Learners at 412.396.5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service members, reserves and veterans, please call 412.396.5366 or email email@example.com.