At Duquesne University, we believe it is important to assist and reach out to international students who are considering coming to Duquesne for their education. Ours is a community where people from around the world are welcomed, adding to the diversity and richness of the student experience.
As a Duquesne student, you'll learn with students from all cultural, socioeconomic and religious backgrounds from more than 80 countries.
If you are interested in attending Duquesne as a non-US citizen, make the Office of International Programs your first point of contact!
- If it's your first time applying to a university as an undergraduate, or if you wish to transfer from another university in your home country or in the United States
- If you are interested in obtaining a Masters or Doctoral degree
- If you are a student in any of our partner universities around the world and wish to attend Duquesne for a semester or an academic year
- The cost of education is often the first question on a student's mind. Find out about the various costs to attend Duquesne and how you might be able to receive financial assistance as an international student.
- If you are interested in improving your English in preparation for a university degree without applying for an academic acceptance.
Making You Feel at Home: International Life at Duquesne
At Duquesne, we offer a welcoming environment to help you grow academically, socially and spiritually. Find out more about:
- International Student Orientation
- Life at Duquesne for International Students
- The City of Pittsburgh
- Cultural Ambassador Program - This program matches you with a current student who can provide advice and support as you settle into your life at Duquesne
- Study Guide to the States Website - The U.S.Goverment has created a helpful website about studying in the United States
We look forward to serving you as you explore your opportunities at Duquesne!