Understanding the Online Application
Before you apply online, you must:
- Create a PIN/Password. Make it something you can easily remember.
- Write it down in a secure location, where you can easily find it.
- Access the Online Application
- Submit the application by clicking Application is Complete
- You will receive a web page confirmation
- If you choose to finish your application later, click Finish Later.
(You can return to the application through the login page)
Common Questions Regarding the Online Application
- I cannot locate the Pharmacy major - You must choose the UG Pharmacy option instead of the UG Freshman option from the Application Type box.
- I don’t have or forgot my USER ID/PIN – You have to register as a new user if you are applying online for the first time. If you forgot your USER ID/PIN click the applicable links for retrieval.
- I did not receive a confirmation - You must press the Application is Complete option after your checklist is updated. You will then receive a confirmation page.
- My account is locked - If your account is locked please call Duquesne’s Computing Technology Services Help Desk at 412.396.HELP.
Don't forget to send in all of your supplemental application materials.