Information for Applicants from China
Duquesne University welcomes applicants from China
Over the last several years, Duquesne has forged productive relationships with many universities and other educational partners in China. The Office of International Programs at Duquesne regularly visits China to meet with prospective students, families, and institutions. As a result, our Chinese student population has grown considerably and has become an important group of students at Duquesne. We welcome you to explore what it means to be a Duquesne student and to become a part of our community.
How to Submit Transcripts
Applicants from Chinese institutions should request and submit official transcripts directly through CHESICC. Requests are processed by CHESICC and will be sent electronically to Duquesne's international admissions office. You will not need to submit a paper copy of your transcript. Go here to get started.
|High school student in China applying for undergraduate||CHESSIC / Parchment electronic submission required|
|Transfer student from a Chinese university (no articulation agreement)||CHESSIC / Parchment required
-and/or- WES/ECE evaluation required
|Transfer student from a Chinese university (partner articulation agreement)||waived|
|High school student in USA applying for undergraduate||waived|
|Transfer student from a USA university or non-Chinese university||waived|
Follow the guidelines above
Chinese Partnerships with Duquesne
Duquesne has established partnerships with several Chinese institutions for student who wish to transfer, participate in an exchange agreement, obtain a Master's degree.
We also partner with Zinch.cn to provide helpful information to Chinese students.
Don't forget to follow us on Weibo!
U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked us as a first-tier national university: 120th out of 1,400 schools.
- Placed Duquesne among the top 100 undergraduate schools according to guidance counselors from the 1,700 best high schools.
- Listed Duquesne in the 100 "Most Popular" colleges and universities according to the students themselves.
The Princeton Review
- Ranked Duquesne's undergraduate programs in the top 373 out of more than 2,500 colleges and universities. They called us "cosmopolitan yet caring."
- Listed Duquesne among its top 75 universities nationwide, based on our contributions to the public good.
Chinese student introduces advantages at Duquesne University. 中国学生介绍迪尤肯大学就读的诸多优势。
Duquesne University City Tour. 带您走入迪尤肯大学所在城市。
Professors and students give a brief introduction of Duquesne University. 迪尤肯大学师生介绍迪尤肯大学的诸多优势。
Shanghai student testimonial from Duquesne University. 来自中国上海的学生感言。
[EMBEDDED VIDEO, PLEASE WAIT VIDEO TO LOAD] INTERVIEW BY QQ ABOUT DUQUESNE UNIVERSITY DURING CIEE MARCH 2013