Designating Authorized Payers
For parents to receive eBill announcements by email and have access to their students' financial account, students must designate them as authorized payers in QuikPAY®
How to Designate an Authorized Payer
This process applies to parents, guardians, spouses or third-party sponsors. Students must follow these steps:
- You can access QuikPay® by logging into DORI, clicking on the Self Service Banner tab and selecting Student Information> Student Accounts> Access QuikPAY.
- Select the "Authorize Payers" option on the left side of the page.
- Follow the prompts to add an authorized payer.
- Under "User Preferences", add a Secondary Notification email address so the authorized payer receives the same email notice that students do.
- The Authorized Payer will receive email confirmation, including user login name. The password will be supplied by their student.