How to Pay eBills
Credit Card Payments
The University does not accept credit card payments; however, for a maximum level of flexibility, our online billing service is associated with a third party vendor who is able to process Discover, VISA, and MasterCard payments with a non-refundable 2.55% service fee.
The 2.55% fee for providing credit card payment services will appear as a separate charge on your credit card billing statement.
- This fee is non- refundable.
- You cannot use a credit card to pay bills in the cashier’s office. This is only possible through QuikPAY.
- eCheck is the most convenient payment option and there is no additional charge to use this method. Simply provide the routing and account number of your paper check and the amount you wish to pay. eChecks allow you to pay online through QuikPAY®.
- eCheck lets you pay eBills from any regular checking account or savings account, provided your bank participates in the Automated Clearinghouse Network (ACH).
Paying by Mail
- To pay by mail, please indicate your student ID number on your check. This begins with D00______.
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 640094
Pittsburgh, Pa 15264-0094
Paying in Person
- Please deliver any cash or check payments in person to the Cashiers Office, located in the Administration Building, Ground Floor.