Undergraduate Tuition Rates
Duquesne's tuition reflects our legacy of academic excellence, our quality academic programs, faculty and facilities.
- Tuition varies by school and program and is adjusted each year.
- These rates are for undergraduate, full-time students, for the 2016-17 academic year.
- These flat tuition rates apply to a semester course load of 12 to 18 credits, except Doctor of Pharmacy, Traditional Day Pathway, (Years 3-6). See below for per credit tuition rate.
- Per credit charges apply in semester course loads under 12 credits, considered part-time. Course levels greater than 18 are charged at the flat rate plus a per credit charge for each credit in excess of 18.
- Students may also be charged administrative fees or room and board ,when applicable.
Undergraduate Tuition for 2016-2017 Academic Year
Liberal Arts, Education, Business, HMS, Nursing, Natural & Environmental Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Health Science and Pharmacy Special Status, and Spiritan Division
|Healthcare Supply Chain Pharmacy||$40,408|
|Pre-Pharmacy (years 1-2)||$40,408|
|Nursing - Second Undergraduate Degree*||$48,525|
|Doctor of Pharmacy-Traditional Day Pathway (Years 3-6)||$ 1,387 per credit|
*This rate reflects the three (3) semesters of tuiton. The technology fee associated with this program was $3,145 for 2015-2016. The rate for 2016-2017 has not yet been finalized. It should be updated April 2016. Contact Student Accounts for details.
Understanding College Costs
Comparing college costs is a complex process. Your actual cost of education depends on the financial aid that you qualify for, the program you attend, whether you live on campus, off campus and how far you commute.
When comparing costs, you should remember that 80 percent of Duquesne students receive some form of financial aid and your final costs may be more affordable than you realize.
We also provide payment plans to help budget each semester's charges over several months.
Anyone who has an interest in attending Duquesne should meet with our financial aid office before making a decision.
Net Price Calculator (NPC): Prospective undergraduate students only