Graduate Tuition Rates
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- These rates are for graduate students, 2017-18 academic year.
- In addition to tuition, graduate students may also incur fees for administrative services, room and meals, if applicable.
Graduate Tuition for 2017-2018
View a list of select programs with a 25% discount on tuition
|Graduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education, Business, HMS||$1,259|
|Natural & Environmental Sciences & Nursing||$1,312|
|Health Sciences (PT, PA, OT, SLP)||$1,351|
|Health Sciences (OTD) (Year 6)||$1,013|
|Doctor of Pharmacy - Weekend Pathway||$1,440|
|Law School (per credit)||$1,534|
|Masters in Leadership||$988|
MA Communication; MA Corp Comm (online)
MA in Rhetoric & Philosophy of Communication
MS Management; MS Sports Business
|Graduate Programs Semester Rates||Per Semester|
|MBA Sustainability* - Day||$16,863|
|Law School - Evening and Part time (8-13 credits)||$16,128|
|Law School - Day||$20,987|
*This is a three-semester MBA program with a required summer semester.
For tuition on these academic programs contact Student Accounts:
- CCD Program
- External Education and Business
- MLS Program
- AGH MSN and Nurse Practitioner
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Non-Traditional Pharm D
- Nursing Discount (Graduate)