Graduate Tuition Rates
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- These rates are for graduate students, 2013-14 academic year.
- In addition to tuition, students are charged a University Fee. They may incur fees for administrative services, room and meals.
Graduate Tuition for 2013-2014
View a list of select programs with a 25% discount on tuition and fees
|Graduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education, Business, HMS||$1,009|
|Natural & Environmental Sciences & Nursing||$1,036|
|Health Sciences (PT, PA, OT, SLP)
|Doctor of Pharmacy - Weekend Pathway
|Law School - Part-Time Day (per credit)||$1,323|
|Graduate Programs Semester Rates||Per Semester|
|MBA Sustainability* - Day||$15,125|
|Law School - Evening||$13,907|
|Law School - Day||$18,096|
*This is a three-semester MBA program with a required summer semester and other fees.
For tuition on these academic programs contact Student Accounts:
- CCD Program
- External Education and Business
- MLS Program
- AGH MSN and Nurse Practitioner
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Non-Traditional Pharm D
- Nursing Discount (Graduate)